GOOD LUCK

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Spirit

GOOD LUCK

Post by Spirit »

Just to wish all those waiting on the Birmingham forum the very best of luck for tomorrow night! I shall be thinking of you all but may not bee able to get on to the forum. I have really enjoyed the company on the forum this year.
Although I have never seen one, I hope it is ladoos all round :D
x
poppit

Re: GOOD LUCK

Post by poppit »

Thanks Spirit
KenR

Post by KenR »

I too would like to wish everyone good luck for tomorrow.

We have been there before and know how stressful this can be.

I hope most of you are successful but no doubt for some there will be disappointment. Please remember if you are disappointed that it's not the end of the world - it really isn't. Many children are late developers or lack the appropriate maturity at age 10/11 for a competitive entrance exam. This is perhaps particularly true for some boys. Make sure that you give them the necessary encouragement in their secondary education whatever school they attend.

If you are successful then please be sensitive in your postings and celebrations to other parents.

Best wishes.
DIY Mum
Location: Not in a hole in the ground but in a land where once they dwelt-the Beormingas

Post by DIY Mum »

Good luck all... for tomorrow, now (rather than at midnight)?

Will be in the same situation, 2 yrs in a row with dc4 & 5 and pupils.

All the best.
DIY Mum :)
wanting4

Post by wanting4 »

Really want to wish you all the best of luck and hope you get the outcomes you want and no doubt deserve. I'm nervous and it's not DD's turn until next year! :D
mike1880

Post by mike1880 »

Good luck all!

Mike
UmSusu

Post by UmSusu »

I am a bag of nerves now that I know some people have started getting their results. Good luck to all!

Just to entertain you all while you are waiting, I thought I would tell you all that Reeyah and I had our first 'date' today :shock: - we thought we would take the plunge from our 'virtual friendship' and actually meet each other in real life. Our families thought it was rather bizarre, but I just thought I would tell you all the she is even lovelier in real life than she is on the forum!

UmSusu
UmSusu