First area with results in

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Jeepers

First area with results in

Post by Jeepers »

I have just been looking at the dreaded new posts button and seen a few threads regarding staying up till midnight...

Is there any area out there that definitely releases the results like this or is everyone just planning to have a look "just in case"?

edit (sorry have stuck this in everything else by mistake - was aiming at one of the general eleven plus threads. Hmmm perhaps I should just go back to pacing up and down again :oops: :lol: )

J
andyb

Re: First area with results in

Post by andyb »

Bucks allocations are not available online until 4pm - who would like to take a wager that the site will crash at 4.01pm? :wink: I think I asked for email notification - I don't know when that will appear.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

I have a feeling B'ham releases them overnight - I think that was the case when there were some TV programmes about it a few years ago
Fran17

Post by Fran17 »

Essex releases them at 12am. Two years ago we managed to get our son's results at 12.10am. Good luck everyone!
Amber

Post by Amber »

Gloucestershire presses the green button at midnight apparently. If it's anything like the Raspberry Pi thing my DS tried to buy today, that means it will crash 4 minutes later. We must get the prize for getting the results out though- we got DS2's score 6 days after he took the test, and a whole 12 hours before we were expecting it. Saved all that wondering whether to try and sleep or not.
mommasmaug

Post by mommasmaug »

I spoke to my LEA earlier this week and was told they would be uploaded at midnight. Fingers crossed
sakina

Post by sakina »

mommasmaug wrote:I spoke to my LEA earlier this week and was told they would be uploaded at midnight. Fingers crossed
how about warwickshire result when will they post us???????????/
programmer

Post by programmer »

Moved this topic from Everything Else.

Moved again to General 11 Plus Topics.
Last edited by programmer on Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: second move.
jellycat

Post by jellycat »

Cheshire places went on line 10 mins ago. We just accepted the school we were hoping for for our DD. :D
At last will sleep well!
DC17C

Post by DC17C »

Gloucester results were up on the website from midnight - DD has been offered a place at Ribston Hall her first choice yipee!!
Emails are being released at 9am.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now