Tutors in Stroud

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Jolem2000

Tutors in Stroud

Post by Jolem2000 »

Thought I would take advantage of the extra traffic on this site at the moment! Can anyone recommend a good tutor for the Stroud area. My DS2 won't be taking the exam until 2013 but I would like to line someone up for the end of this year and know that waiting lists can be long so just forward thinking!
I never used a tutor for DS1 and he sailed through 11+ last year but he is different child and DS2 just isn't at the same level that he was at that age and I just think he will need more help than what I can give him. I would like to find a tutor that could maybe assess his weak points and work on those as well as prepare him for the exam. I am happy to sit and go through exam question after exam question but I would like someone to help with some more professional input! :wink:

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
yoyo123

Re: Tutors in Stroud

Post by yoyo123 »

Just a quick reminder that recommendations by PM only (private message) are acceptable - but beware of the possibility that someone who appears to be offering a recommendation may in reality be engaged in self-promotion! Please let us know if you think anyone is abusing the system by soliciting for business or 'spamming'. (You can click on the 'report button' - the red exclamation mark.)

Always treat recommendations from unknown persons with caution. However, there are many long standing members (check the date of joining and number of posts) who make a valuable contribution to the forum. If you receive a recommendation from one of them, it could be worth considering seriously (while still exercising a degree of caution).

If you receive a recommendation from anyone else, please exercise extreme caution!
willow_catkin

Post by willow_catkin »

Can I please jump on the same bandwagon and ask for anyone to PM me with recommendations for someone in Stroud too :)

Thanks
stroudydad

Post by stroudydad »

Pm'd you both. :D
Sabanna

Post by Sabanna »

Will pm you both
Glos_Mum

Post by Glos_Mum »

Last edited by Glos_Mum on Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
turtleglos

Post by turtleglos »

I would pm you but at least 2 of the other members have beaten me to it with the same tutor. :lol:
If you want another recommendation pm me.
Everyone is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will think it is stupid.
wurzalglos

Post by wurzalglos »

Hello,

Looking for tutors in Stroud or Tetbury. Any recommendations, will be gratefully received.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now