coopers school

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
badger14

coopers school

Post by badger14 »

hi, my ds has been offered coopers school in chislehurst. please can anyone give any information on the school - good and bad. my ds is a quiet and gentle boy and hope he would fit in here. we were unable to visit the school due to family illness at time of choosing school, so any details on school would be very much appreciated. we are considering private if we do not feel that coopers is for him, so more information the better. thank you for your help.
Mungo

Re: coopers school

Post by Mungo »

Hi

I know some people with children there. Some parents are perfectly happy, some have complained of bad behaviour/bullying: but you do get that at all schools. I am sure if you asked the school they would arrange a visit for you and your DS before accepting the place. That's what I'd do.

Mungo
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

agreed, it obviously was difficult for you to get there at the time of application so well worth asking of you can have a look around.

BTW all senior schools seem a bit daunting when you take your little year 6 along - bit like time DS moved from the "babies" section at nursery to the "toddlers" :shock: :lol: But they soon grow a bit and fit in fine - even the quiet ones.

I happened to see some of DS's schools year 7's today when in town - they looked TINY!!!.. but looked very happy and chilled
christmasbonus

Post by christmasbonus »

We visited Coopers last year and really liked it. It would have been our first choice comp. A boy from my son's school had just started there, we saw him during the visit and he had nothing but praise.
Growingtofast

Post by Growingtofast »

We visited Coopers last year and really like the school. The only down side as far as my son was concerned was that it was mixed and he wanted an all boys school. Having said that I would have been happy for him to go there.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now