Anyone else, no KE letter?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

reeyah

Anyone else, no KE letter?

Post by reeyah »

I had to phone the KE office for the umpteenth time today.. Still no scores.. Just want to see if worth appealing or just forget the whole thing! I was told today to 'be patient' and that it can take another 'week'! Anyone else waiting? Or do they have something against me :roll:

I really wanted to add , 'My dear, we have been very very patient.. 4 months!'

Thank God they have changed the regulations for the future!
anxious_mother

Re: Anyone else, no KE letter?

Post by anxious_mother »

Hi Reeyah,
We are in the same boat. I thought that scores are sent to DCs who didn't qualify at their chosen school but after seeing your post I donot understand their logic. Haly says she got the scores and I haven't got them despite calling them 3 times. :x
reeyah

Post by reeyah »

Hi Anxious_mother :-))

There must be a backlog. Warwickshire are brilliant. Everyone gets s breakdown. I know Birm are far busier, but surely they should know MOST parents will want a breakdown. They have had plenty of time to prepare it! :x
marma

Post by marma »

Just to say I received mine on the Saturday ! Was promised Friday but turned up following day . They are not as detailed as Warwickshire results but still good in giving overall result and what number on the waiting list . My DD missed Sutton by several marks .. But we know now and can put it all behind us and move forward . Hope you get your letters soon!
still hopeful?

Post by still hopeful? »

I rang on Thursday morning .. was told that the letter would be sent first class that day ... but I've not seen anything yet.
AtoZ

Post by AtoZ »

What number are you ringing on?

My friend has been trying on 0121 415 6004; and she can't get through to any one. An automated msg comes on to say that 'no one can take your call, and you can't leave a message'.

Is there any other number? Or are they answering to emails? She is getting quite desperate... :cry:

TIA
CEA100

Post by CEA100 »

We too are still waiting!

I was told they are reluctant to send them as they don't think it is helpful for the children to be discussing their results in the playground! They have now agreed to send them out, been waiting for them to arrive since Friday....

It's all very well them putting a deadline on parents initiating the appeals process but it is difficult to make that decision without the results!
AtoZ

Post by AtoZ »

CEA100 wrote:
It's all very well them putting a deadline on parents initiating the appeals process but it is difficult to make that decision without the results!
Exactly! What do you say of going to the Foundation Office in person? :wink:
Squid

Post by Squid »

Hi All,

I think um (?) posted a different number here, I rang that number last week for my twins. I received my DD mark, but not my DS mark, ahve tried ringing again today- I can't find the other number so rang on the usual number- answer machine. To make it all even more difficult I can't find DS candidate number !
anxious_mother

Post by anxious_mother »

Don't worry Squid,
They will ask your son's name and your address.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now