Townley Girls 132 bus route?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Townley girls mum

Townley Girls 132 bus route?

Post by Townley girls mum »

HI. Does anyone's daughter catch the 132 bus to Townley Girls'? Mine is starting there in September and we are trying to suss out the best journey. (We live in Blackheath but thinking of moving to Eltham) Thanks
christmasbonus

Re: Townley Girls 132 bus route?

Post by christmasbonus »

I don't know how close to Townley the 132 stops, but she could change buses in Blackfen onto the B13, which stops outside Townley (though the B13 does take rather a long-winded route).
greenwichmum

Post by greenwichmum »

HI, My daughter is in year 8 and travels from Eltham on the 132. It is a regular serivce but can be busy on the way home from school. She walks from Blendon to the school (about 8 minutes) She can get door to door in half an hour but it can also take longer particularly on the way home.
Townley girls mum

Hi. Thanks, that's really helpful. Are there any others who take that 132 route with her ... my son thinks the journey to his school is the best part! I suppose if it's very busy you have to wait for the next bus or do they squeeze on? (Also, thanks to previous responder re the B13).
BlackheathTownleyMum

Post by BlackheathTownleyMum »

Hi,

My daughter (year 8) catches the 89 with 2 of her friends from the edge of Blackheath every morning. Her sister is due to start in September and am hoping there will be others in her year group doing the same route. Are there many from the Blackheath/Greenwich area due to start Townley this September?

thanks
greenwichmum

Post by greenwichmum »

Hi, yes there are others that take that route and on the way back yes sometimes they have to wait for another bus if the first one is full of Beths boys! It is a fairly frequent service.
Townley girls mum

Ok, thanks for the bus info. Sounds busy but fine.