Mock tests in West Kent

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Villagedad

Mock tests in West Kent

Post by Villagedad »

Hi all
Is anyone aware of any mock tests that take place in West Kent in exam conditions, between now and September, particularly in the summer holidays?
Thanks
Villagedad
scaredkentmum

Re: Mock tests in West Kent

Post by scaredkentmum »

I am looking for some too but not been able to find any. Just adding myself to your thread in case anyone comes along with good news.
twellsmum

Post by twellsmum »

I know of a teacher running an 11+ revision course for a week in the summer holidays which will be in Tunbridge Wells, if that is any good. Please pm me with your email address and I will forward you her details/the course details.
mumtwothree

Post by mumtwothree »

Hi

Not West Kent but the 11 plus tutition centre in Rochester do mock test for Kent and Medway tests in the Summer holidays.
penguin

Post by penguin »

we're doing some with R advertised on this site - we're first timers so not sure how they'll be
franticmum

Post by franticmum »

The other 11+ website offered mocks at Aylesford, Kent when we were practising a couple of years ago.
If you don't know which site I mean, try doing a google search for free 11 plus papers (11+ is in the web title). You can choose which subjects to do and at which time of the day. We only did two subjects as it allowed a lunch break and we didn't have to get there too early, owing to travelling.