Appeal results tomorrow!

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Goosey74

Appeal results tomorrow!

Post by Goosey74 »

Hi everyone

We had our oversubscription appeal today and it was not as traumatic as I had imagined. I was worried as we were the last appeal out of 18 to be heard, but the panel still seemed fresh. I can't believe that this time tomorrow we will know the outcome as we have been told we can ring in the afternoon for the result! Thank goodness we don't have to wait too long. Good luck to all of you going through this process. This site has given us so much valuable information - thank you.
11+

Re: Appeal results tomorrow!

Post by 11+ »

Goosey74 wrote:Hi everyone

We had our oversubscription appeal today and it was not as traumatic as I had imagined. I was worried as we were the last appeal out of 18 to be heard, but the panel still seemed fresh. I can't believe that this time tomorrow we will know the outcome as we have been told we can ring in the afternoon for the result! Thank goodness we don't have to wait too long. Good luck to all of you going through this process. This site has given us so much valuable information - thank you.
Gosh, Bless you guys.... Hope all goes well for you tomorrow and get positive news.
binka

Post by binka »

Sounds like you're appealing for same school as us then. We were this morning, I didnt feel it went very well for us. Still, will find out tomorrow. Good luck
Goosey74

Post by Goosey74 »

Hi Binka

I don't hold out much hope to be honest. I bet that phone number will be permanently engaged come 2pm tomorrow! Good luck to you.
laretta

Post by laretta »

G74 / blinka

Best of luck to you both, I'll keep my fingers crossed for some good news.
Stocky

Post by Stocky »

Definitely the same school lol!!! I'm dreading that phone call, but atleast we'll know.
Goosey74

Post by Goosey74 »

Hi Stocky

Fingers crossed for you too. Let's hope we are all successful. :D
ourmaminhavana

Post by ourmaminhavana »

Good luck to you all.
Stocky

Post by Stocky »

Thanks G74 and OMIH!
Goosey74

Post by Goosey74 »

We feel very relieved this process is finally over. Our appeal has been upheld and we are totally elated. I hope everyone else has a positive result and wish you and your DC's the very best for the future.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now