CD for NFER

Questions and advice about our 11 Plus Interactive CDs

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
van

CD for NFER

Post by van »

Hi

Could you please tell me the most relevant CDs' for Woodford County High School/ NFER Format?

Thanks in advance
:D

Post by Guest »

Woodford County uses 21 types of verbal reasoning questions set by NFER and mathematics also set by NFEER.

You are therefore advised, as a first stop, to look at the CDs produced by The Tutors Volume 1 in verbal reasoning and mathematics.
van

Post by van »

Thanks for your response Guest.

Correct me if I am wrong, do I need CD in Maths as there are only NVB and VB papers for Woodford County.

Thanks

Post by Guest »

Sorry my error, no Maths there - so for non verbal reasoning no CD required unless one is launched in the interim.
van

Post by van »

Thanks Guest,

So it's CDs by Tutors then, I also want to get Tutors E-papers as well, could you please confirm they are different from CD?.

Many thanks
Mike

Post by Mike »

Hi Van

The Tutors Verbal Reasoning CDs Volume 1 and 2, and The Tutors e-papers contain unique questions.

The Tutors published papers and the e-papers are the same question set.

Don´t forget to use the free demos for the CDs as these also contain unique questions.

The Tutors Verbal Reasoning Volume 2 consists of all 21 question types in 100 question papers. Although this differs in format to most of the real tests, it does allow students to cover all question types in one paper.

When purchasing e-papers you need to use the papers in pairs i.e. papers 1+2, 3+4, 5+6 etc to get the full 21 question type coverage.

It is most cost-effective to purchase the products as downloads rather than as hard copies. The savings made by not having to print, package and post material out is passed on to you.

Please also remember that although the CDs are often referred to as The Tutors CDs we wrote the content, all of the software development was created by ElevenPlusExams.

Regards

Mike
van

Post by van »

Thanks Mike, very much appreciated.

It's much clearer now, I will purchase the recommended items.

Thanks
leela123

Post by leela123 »

could you please tell me where i can purchase these CDs?
Ed's mum

Post by Ed's mum »

On this website. Look at the top of the page where it says 'Interactive CDs'.