Ribston yr7 transition club

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
DC17C

Ribston yr7 transition club

Post by DC17C »

Has anyone heard anything about the clubs the new Yr7 intake have been invited to next Monday? I sent the reply slip back but have not heard anything- do we just pitch up on Monday?
Stressed?Moi?

Re: Ribston yr7 transition club

Post by Stressed?Moi? »

DC17C wrote:Has anyone heard anything about the clubs the new Yr7 intake have been invited to next Monday? I sent the reply slip back but have not heard anything- do we just pitch up on Monday?
No, we haven't heard anything either, although DD will only be going to the one the following week. Given that they had to give choices, I would have thought they would have confirmed which one they would be going on. I reckon ringing them may be your best option - if you could report back, that would be great.
stillhoping

Post by stillhoping »

I've just phoned Ribston and was told that all girls got the club that they wanted, I asked whether that was their first choice and the lady said 'yes'.
Stressed?Moi?

Post by Stressed?Moi? »

stillhoping wrote:I've just phoned Ribston and was told that all girls got the club that they wanted, I asked whether that was their first choice and the lady said 'yes'.
Great, thanks for that.
DC17C

Post by DC17C »

Thank you for that - I meant to phone Ribston this morning but woke up at 3 this morning full of cold with a really sore throat. I went back to bed after dropping DC's at school- just woken up now( 12.30) feeling a bit perkier.
Stressed?Moi?

Post by Stressed?Moi? »

Get well soon!
Stressed?Moi?

Post by Stressed?Moi? »

Are the transition clubs good? DD going tonight so I was just wondering.
DC17C

Post by DC17C »

DD did music and seemed to enjoy herself. Her friend did D&T. Mrs Hamilton came to see them last friday and asked if they knew anyone else and if they wanted to be in the same form. Hope it works out.
Stressed?Moi?

Post by Stressed?Moi? »

DC17C wrote:DD did music and seemed to enjoy herself. Her friend did D&T. Mrs Hamilton came to see them last friday and asked if they knew anyone else and if they wanted to be in the same form. Hope it works out.
DD also enjoyed the DT session and said how nice the other girls were; she also thought Mrs Hamilton was lovely. All looking positive so far!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now