Susan Daughtrey Types - Verbal Reasoning

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lincolnshire (Lincs)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Stocky

Susan Daughtrey Types - Verbal Reasoning

Post by Stocky »

I know the guidance on the Lincolnshire test states that the questions are set from the main 21 types plus 'a few extra may occur which can be found in the SD T+P 1-4' etc. I just wondered if anyone (possibly Alex???) knew if there are any of the SD types which haven't come up in Lincolnshire before? Thanks
Alex

Re: Susan Daughtrey Types - Verbal Reasoning

Post by Alex »

Hi Stocky,

I am afraid knowledge is limited and confined to what people have said HAS come up rather than has not but it appears that there are only a very few extra Susan Daughtrey types which have been used. If you scroll down to near the bottom of the following thread you will find the sum total of what I know......

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... 21&t=21570" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Stocky

Post by Stocky »

Thanks Alex. DS is fine on most of the IPS types but there are a couple of SD types which are causing a problem :?
ourmaminhavana

Post by ourmaminhavana »

Stocky I didn't know why you were asking this as I thought you'd just got your DC in, but realise you must have another one??! Very good luck. :D
Stocky

Post by Stocky »

Yep - no rest for the wicked ourmaminhavana! DD (October born) is year 6 starts September, DS is year 5 (July born) and will sit the test in September - I can see hair dye and wine coming in very handy :wink:
LoobyLoo

Post by LoobyLoo »

Good luck Stocky.
Stocky

Post by Stocky »

Thanks Loobyloo, roll on October 13th, when i get my life back whatever the outcome! I've lived a breathed the 11 plus foir the last 11 months!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now