Crypt parents evening

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
neveragain*

Crypt parents evening

Post by neveragain* »

In a very Bad Mother sort of way I have lost our letter re Crypt Parents eve on Tue. Is it parents and DC or just parents? Any of you forum crew going? I can't believe we are so near end of term. It makes me feel quite sad! A few weeks of school plays and sports days and cycling proficiency and it'll be all over :(
PaterGloucester

Re: Crypt parents evening

Post by PaterGloucester »

Hi Neveragain

The Crypt has been getting a good press since its recent Oftstead report. Can anyone confirm that this is an open evening for parents who children are sitting the 11+ this year ?

The school's website is down, otherwise I'd check the info there.
neveragain*

Post by neveragain* »

Hi, no its for children going in September! Their ofsted was outstanding in all areas! Yay! My DS starting in September and we so glad we out it first choice! We loved the drama and music, only boys grammar to have drama at key stage 3. It felt friendly and purposeful and we liked the very energetic young ( ish) head! Hope you get to an open day soon!
cazien

Post by cazien »

Hi, The Crypt evening for the boys and parents to meet the form tutors. If you haven't returned the uniform sheet for an appointment I think this has to be returned on Tuesday as well.
bristolmum

Post by bristolmum »

Crypt open morning on 27 June 2012 from 10am to 12:30am (this Wed), this is for parants who children are sitting 11+ this Oct.

Opening day/evening is goint to be heldin this Sept.
Bm
PaterGloucester

Post by PaterGloucester »

bristolmum wrote:Crypt open morning on 27 June 2012 from 10am to 12:30am (this Wed), this is for parants who children are sitting 11+ this Oct.

Opening day/evening is goint to be heldin this Sept.
Thanks Bristolmum, I'll try and be there.
sem

Post by sem »

I now have to work this evening and my husband is away so I won't be able to make this evening after all :( I'm hoping I don't miss out on anything too important and would be really grateful if anyone going from here could let me know tomorrow what I missed out on :wink: Thank you in advance.
neveragain*

Post by neveragain* »

I certainly will sem x
sem

Post by sem »

Ah thank you neveragain*.....much appreciated x
neveragain*

Post by neveragain* »

Do you yet know what house or tutor group he is in? They find out tonight and who their tutor is. If you give me a pm with his name I can ask for him and then next Thursday when it is the trial day he'll know which group he with? His may only be relevant if he has mates that will know which group they in etc and he keen to know. Anyway - offer there If you want!