Ds's first taster day at The Crypt.

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

one down two to go

Ds's first taster day at The Crypt.

Post by one down two to go »

Good Morning to all you.
Just wondered how everyone was feeling with their DS's going off for their first full day at school.
My husband is taking our son as I have to drop our two daughters off elsewhere, (thank goodness, as I would be a complete wreck!!!).
My DS is in Brown. :)
Amber

Re: Ds's first taster day at The Crypt.

Post by Amber »

Mine has a taster day at STRS. Should I be feeling something akin to wrecked? Heck, I dropped him and his friend off without giving it a second thought, other than how long it would take me to get back through the traffic to a cup of coffee.

Hope your son enjoys his day, 1d2tg. :D
FluffyCat

Post by FluffyCat »

Last edited by FluffyCat on Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chocolate

Post by chocolate »

Aaah that's nice fluffycat. DD gone to HGS today, she couldn't get to sleep last night, and was a bit nervous this morning (which surprised me - nothing normally bothers her!!). Looking forward to picking her up later, I'm sure she will be 'full of it' - hope so anyway!!! :roll:
neveragain*

Post by neveragain* »

Hi
My DS also off to Crypt today and was very excited. In Whitfield. Lovely sunny day for them! Off to meet friend whose DS at STR today, so we can compare notes. Just pleased he gone off so happily and with lunch money which he very excited about for some reason! Boys and food!
Stressed?Moi?

Post by Stressed?Moi? »

DD is at Ribston today and only admitted being a bit nervous in the car. People were soooo lovely when I left her and she was made very welcome. She looked so young up to the other girls. Looking hopeful so far. Like everyone else I can't stop thinking about her. Parents eve tonight should be interesting.
Glparent

Post by Glparent »

Also dropped DD2 at HSG this morning - she was nervously excited sitting in the HUGE queue at Longford roundabout (wasn't sure we'd make it for 8.45 :shock: but we did!). Almost feels that price of bus pass is worth not having to sit in that traffic every day! :lol: She rushed through the gate towards the waiting 6th-formers almost without a backward glance! Probably just as well, as I packed DD1 off to Germany at 6.30 this morning so am a little emotional today :roll:

Hoping all DCs have a fabulous day & look forward to hearing great things from many relieved parents later!
sem

Post by sem »

I dropped my DS off at Crypt this morning and was pleasantly surprised that he was very calm ( it was me having the jitters! ) I can't wait to pick him up later and hear all about his day :D
Hi "one down two to go", my son is also in Brown :D
budgiegirl

Post by budgiegirl »

My DS also went to The Crypt this morning, a bit nervous I think, but not too bad. His dad took him, and said he was alright in the car, he just dropped him at the door, older children were there to welcome him. He is in Moore.
neveragain*

Post by neveragain* »

Well my DS had an AWESOME day today at Crypt. Everything went swimmingly well. Whooppee! Onwards to September!
What about your DC?
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now