ITS OVER

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
lucy

ITS OVER

Post by lucy »

Hello to everybody
just had my appeal and I am still shaking they were kind but one said my son was very able but average indicating he was not inclined to admitt him my voice shook a lot reading out my summery they are going to phone at 6pm with the result do not feel very positive
lucy
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Poor you Lucy - but very well done on getting through it. At least you don't have long to wait for the answer.

By 6pm I might have worked out what on earth "very able but average" means! What an extraordinarily contradictory statement?

I will think of you today - please let us know the answer when it comes.

Sally-Anne
Bexleymum

Post by Bexleymum »

Hi Lucy,

Well done for getting through your appeal today. I had my fingers crossed for you!

I know exactly how you feel as our appeal was yesterday and I'm still shaking now. I couldnt sleep last night and kept replaying in my mind what else I could have said etc.

At least you havent got to wait too long for their decision and by 6.05 this evening you will know the outcome and will be able to move on.

Please let us know the outcome

Best Wishes

BM
Bexley

Post by Bexley »

Hi Lucy,

Well done for getting through the appeal. I'm sure this afternoon will seem a very long one, good luck for 6 o'clock xx
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now