What's the best Student bank account?

Discussion and advice on University Education

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
harlequin

What's the best Student bank account?

Post by harlequin »

Hi

Looking to keep my mind occupied with other things before the 1st March deadline!!

My DD already has a standard bank account but she is looking at opening a student account before she starts Uni this year. Can anyone suggest one (not interested in freebies as may not be worth it) preferably with the best 0% overdraft facility available?

Thanks

Harlequin
mum3b

Re: What's the best Student bank account?

Post by mum3b »

Hi Harlequin

I have sent you a pm.

Kind Regards
mum3b
amitkhan2167

Post by amitkhan2167 »

harlequin wrote:Hi

Looking to keep my mind occupied with other things before the 1st March deadline!!

My DD already has a standard bank account but she is looking at opening a student account before she starts Uni this year. Can anyone suggest one (not interested in freebies as may not be worth it) preferably with the best 0% overdraft facility available?

Thanks

Harlequin
I think HSBC bank would be a better option for you to choose because it gives 0% overdraft facility to the student and even though my account is also in this bank.
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

If you google you can find some good articles explaining the differences in the accounts. A 0% overdraft is a good idea but the amount available varies quite a lot.