Past CSSE Papers

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
bravado

Past CSSE Papers

Post by bravado »

I suspect this has been asked a million times but here goes...

Does anyone know where I can get hold of past papers? I have the CSSE 2010/2011 pack and some from 2004 but would love to see others. I know that the English format has changed but it's all practice :D

I've asked DD's school but am unlikely to get an answer until the new academic year. We're using the papers from another site but are running out of new ones lol!
Manana

Re: Past CSSE Papers

Post by Manana »

bravado wrote:I suspect this has been asked a million times but here goes...

Does anyone know where I can get hold of past papers? I have the CSSE 2010/2011 pack and some from 2004 but would love to see others. I know that the English format has changed but it's all practice :D

I've asked DD's school but am unlikely to get an answer until the new academic year. We're using the papers from another site but are running out of new ones lol!
I don't think you can buy CSSE papers beyond the last two years, unfortunately. I have managed to procure copies back to 1997, but have no scanner!!
bravado

Re: Past CSSE Papers

Post by bravado »

I believe you're right about the CSSE only having a limited supply - I tried that route...unsuccessfully.
I've got a scanner or two but no papers before 2004..except for one lone maths one from 1994 :D
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now