Adams Exam Time

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
AliceM

Adams Exam Time

Post by AliceM »

Hi, is anyone else a little annoyed/surprised at the timing for the AGS test this year? I know everyone will be in the same boat but I am pretty annoyed that this has changed from the morning to 1:40pm. At least in the morning most DC's would be 'fresh' and would be able to get it out the way. Can anyone else confirm if the Newport Girls High exam is also in the afternoon? I am assuming it is as all part of the same Consortium.

Thanks all.
Professor Yaffle

Re: Adams Exam Time

Post by Professor Yaffle »

Hi AliceM

Sorry I can't answer your questions as don't know anyone taking the test this year but just wanted to wish your DS the best of luck for next week. I'm sure the later time will be just fine.
AliceM

Post by AliceM »

Thank you Professor Yaffle for your kind words! I was beginning to wonder if anyone was going to post although there has been a flurry of activity on this forum today.

Despite a lack of posts on this topic just wanted to wish everyone else lots of luck and good wishes. :D
sss

Post by sss »

Hi AliceM
I've tried to find out this info for you online but to avail.
Have you tried contacting the admissions office?
All the best for the exam
sss
Professor Yaffle

Post by Professor Yaffle »

Just found out that WGHS is closed to pupils from 12pm on the day of the test so it does look probable that all children will be taking the test at the same time regardless of where they are taking it.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now