Good luck on Fri/Sat

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lincolnshire (Lincs)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Rainy

Good luck on Fri/Sat

Post by Rainy »

Hi Just in case I don't get chance to post before hand, I want to wish everyone good luck for the verbal exam this week. My son takes it at 9am on Saturday at Kevigs
Take care
Rainy
Last edited by Rainy on Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Celtic Worrier

Re: Good luck on Fri/Sat

Post by Celtic Worrier »

Hello Rainy
Good Luck to you too - but I hope you meant to put verbal and not non verbal test being sat this week
CW
ourmaminhavana

Post by ourmaminhavana »

Very good luck to you all (and your DC!!). I found that wine and chocolate helped at this stage.:D
Angie76

Post by Angie76 »

Good luck everyone :D
My DS takes his next test this sat coming at Queen Elizabeth, Gainsborough. Second verbal reasoning test for him as he sat a Verbal Reasoning last sat at Caistor also.
Will be pleased when it's all over !!!!
Wine and chocolate sounds like a fab idea though !!

Angie76 :D
Stocky

Post by Stocky »

Yes good luck to all DC's sitting tests this week and next. If its the consortium tests Rainy its definitely VR not NVR. Having 2 DC's 1 school year apart is horrendous, to go through this 2 years running with an appeal in the middle....need my life back!!! But yes wine, chocolate very handy indeed. DD2 is only 18m old, so atleast I have a nice break from this coming up......Sx
Rainy

Post by Rainy »

Thanks all have edited my post and put verbal,I must have had a lapse of concentration when typing as I did know it was the verbal test this week! I also agree choc and wine sounds the perfect.Take care
Rainy
FluxCapacity

Post by FluxCapacity »

Angie,
We're doing the same schedule as you!
My daughter found the timing tougher today than Caistor. Didn't feel she did so well. At least now we get a change for next week!
Angie76

Post by Angie76 »

FluxCapacity

Hi thank goodness that we are half way through. 2 down, 2 to go!!
My DS has been fairly chilled about it all but think boys tend to be. Not sure it's a good sign though. Girls can be quite tuff on themselves.
My DC did say QEHS paper was very different to Caistor.
NVR next week !!!! But yes at least it's a change before the final VR multi choice.
Which school do you prefer ?? We are unsure (obviously depending on results) which to put first !!

Hope you can have a relaxing before the next test. I was not so stressed this last week but felt terrible in the week running upto the first at Caistor x

Angie76

Post by Angie76 »

Stocky

Hi how are you ? How did it go on Saturday ? Hope your DS was ok about it all.
NVR next week so will look at a couple of practice papers mid week then going to try and relax :D

Stocky

Post by Stocky »

Hi Angie - thank you. DS said he thought it went 'OK', he missed out 5, but said he felt the rest went fine (means nothing I know). A bit calmer now with just NVR to focus on this week. So fingers crossed. Hope you are your DS are well.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now