11+results

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
katel

11+results

Post by katel »

How can I find out the 11+ results of teh primary schools in my area? Are they published? I live in Kent - Sittingbourne area.
kentmum1

Post by kentmum1 »

There was something published in the Kent Messenger a few weeks back, although I'm not sure what areas in Kent were covered, giving details of each school and how many pupils sat and passed the exam. Unfortunately, we've no longer a distributor of this paper, so didn't get the info. I tried looking on their website but there was no info either!
katel

Post by katel »

Bother, must have missed it. I'll try the KM office in town tomorrow. Thanks - I really must try to curb this morbid curiosity!
kentmum1

Post by kentmum1 »

I totally empathize................!
katel

Post by katel »

Kentmum - if you're reading this, our edition of the Kent Messenger published the list on April 5th, and I got a photocopy from the newspaper office - I;m sure you could do the same for your area!
kentmum1

Post by kentmum1 »

Katel - that's so spooky! I was only thinking about posting to you about 20 mins ago as to whether you'd got the info! This forum is not only addictive, but telepathic!
katel

Post by katel »

How wierd! I just happened to be walking past the office this morning and went in on spec. Maybe you sent me a psychic message!

If the school/s you are interested in are in the Faversham/Whitstable area I could look them up for you?
kentmum1

Post by kentmum1 »

That's very kind but I'm in Tunbridge Wells - will have to do my own research! What info does it show you? Is it just number of children sitting/passing the tests?

Post by Guest »

There was a TW list in the Messenger; I mentioned it on this site on the day. It shows numbers sitting and numbers getting a grammar place. It does NOT tell you how many children there were in the year group. It also may not show candidates who sit and pass the exam but don't take up a grammar place. Not sure on this point. It doesn't include all the prep school results.
katel

Post by katel »

The one I've got's the same - it shows the number who took it and the number who passed. Ours does include private schools though. It doesn't tell you how many there were in the year group, but that's easy enough to find out. My morbid curiosity is now satisfied!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now