Good Luck

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
chad

Good Luck

Post by chad »

Just to say good luck to all that are waiting for their allocations. It would have been good to get the letter today but it seems as if I will just have to be patient until tomorrow.
Hope you all get your 1st choices. :D
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

Yes, all the best to anyone anxiously waiting for the allocation.
People living in Berkshire may have already received it. Has anyone got their news here?

Post by Guest »

Hi. We live in Berkshire and i received our letter yesterday - 28th Feb. Was a total surprise as we were not expecting it. My son got his 1st choice Grammar and we are all over the moon. Good Luck toeveryone else whos still waiting.

Post by Guest »

Hi. We live in Berkshire and i received our letter yesterday - 28th Feb. Was a total surprise as we were not expecting it. My son got his 1st choice Grammar and we are all over the moon. Good Luck toeveryone else whos still waiting.
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

Hi Guest,

Congratulations to you and your son! may I ask you which school he got an offer for?

Best wishes

Cartherine

Post by Guest »

Cathrine, No problem - my son got an offer for Burnham Grammer (in Bucks) as we are on the cusp of 2 counties so he was able to sit both 11+'s. I suppose we were lucky as we are 'out of county' but only by a mile or so. He missed (we dont say fail in our house!) the Berkshire exam by 3 but we didnt appeal as he really wanted Burnham Grammar so we're all relieved its over after a very stressful time. Thanks for your interest. Are you waiting on any results and or schools? If you are good luck to you both.
Susie

Post by Guest »

Cathrine, No problem - my son got an offer for Burnham Grammer (in Bucks) as we are on the cusp of 2 counties so he was able to sit both 11+'s. I suppose we were lucky as we are 'out of county' but only by a mile or so. He missed (we dont say fail in our house!) the Berkshire exam by 3 but we didnt appeal as he really wanted Burnham Grammar so we're all relieved its over after a very stressful time. Thanks for your interest. Are you waiting on any results and or schools? If you are good luck to you both.
Susie
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

Hi Suzie,

My son also took both exams as we live in Bucks very close to the border, closer to Slough than to any school in Bucks. Distance is very important for us because my son gets car sick, even with a short journey.
We received an offer this morning from his first choice Slough Grammar.

Best wishes for your son in Burnham Grammar.

Catherine

Post by Guest »

Cathrine. Well done to your son - we are both very lucky to have got what our children wanted. I will be watching this thread and hope others are just as fortunate.

GOOD LUCK to everyone still waiting

Susie
Bewildered

Post by Bewildered »

Hi Catherine,

Just wanted to say Congratulations to you and your son.

best wishes

Bewildered
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now