Bromley and Bexley tests

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
bondgirl

Bromley and Bexley tests

Post by bondgirl »

I'm very relieved to have the first one out of the way. DS sat St Olave's today and came out feeling it had gone quite well. I don't know whether to be :D or :cry: about that! We'll find out soon enough I guess. Anyone else have any feedback (without divulging content, of course :) )

Kent tomorrow and Bexley next week. Good luck to all the DCs sitting Kent tomorrow x
wellingmum

Re: Bromley and Bexley tests

Post by wellingmum »

Hi Bondgirl,

Its good to hear that your DS has come out with a good feeling after the exam. My DS has done it too and he said maths was easy and he found few vocab in the comprehension a bit difficult. I was really nervous when he went in, but he was very relaxed :) He came out positively which is very important! It will be good if they get in, if not atleast they have given their 100%, hopefully ;-)

Goodluck to your DS for kent and bexley :)

5 more days and we will be free :D
t0788393

Post by t0788393 »

I am relieved one down three to go. Ds took St Olave's exam today, he came out smiling, he prefered the English to the Maths . Good luck to all the parents and DC. DH could not sleep a wink I wonder who is taking the exam. We will have a family celebration when this is over.
I do not think I could have gone this far with out this forum.
bondgirl

Post by bondgirl »

Have heard there were 904 taking St O's yesterday. That means 8 boys out of 9 will be disappointed :cry:

How did your DSs find Kent today? DS thought the maths was easier than yesterday and that the VR and NVR were ok. He managed to finish all papers albeit guessing 3 qus on both the VR and NVR. It sounds like he wrote quite a good story today (I'm not convinced yesterday's was as good but time will tell :? )

Good luck for Tuesday and Wednesday. We will be doing absolutely nothing between now and then. I think we are both exhausted!
kingsgen

Post by kingsgen »

It is the same story every year. They always find the Kent test easier than St Olave's especially the Maths. Our pupils came out with the same story. They are very confident but we have four weeks to go for the result. We still have Bexley, Newsteadwood and Medway for some of them.

Your child might not finished but still pass. I have two that did not finish last year but they are in Grammar schools as what they did were enough for them. Hopefully what your children did will be enough to get them into a Grammar of their choice. There is a place for miracle as well.