GL assessment pack 2 answer sheets-Help (Urgent)

Advice on 11 Plus VR papers and problems

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
eyelashes

GL assessment pack 2 answer sheets-Help (Urgent)

Post by eyelashes »

Please could anyone help me, i've misplaced my answer sheets for verbal reasoning pack 2 , i have the actual answers but need the multiple choice answer sheets only.
JRM

Re: GL assessment PACK 2 ANSWER SHEETS-HElP (Urgent)

Post by JRM »

I have sent you a pm.
The more that you read, the more things you will know.
The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.
Dr Seuss
eyelashes

Post by eyelashes »

I still need help with the multiple answer sheets for verbal reasoning only,preferably if they can be scanned and emailed to me (pm me).Otherwise, i will have to buy a new pack again (before anyone suggests this)!
11+ novice

Post by 11+ novice »

E-mail me your address i have the sheets scanned on my computer. I will try and send them to u.
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

I don't wish to pontificate - but is this legal?

I would rather buy another set, use it with care and then sell off (ebay or school network). It won't cost me more than few pounds.
Please support Tiffin School’s Gym Appeal. Visit school’s website to donate.
eyelashes

Post by eyelashes »

As far as im aware its legal to photocopy up to 10 per cent for personal use only, as clearly stated in the british library and universities!

Anyway,JRK kindly posted me the original mutiple answer sheets,this is certainly legal!

Also, a few exta pounds can be significant for a phd student researching potential treatments to benefit humankind.
JRM

Post by JRM »

I did indeed post the original unused ones. I didn't spot this so I didn't realise Royal Mail had failed. The last thing they failed me on was the material for my bridesmaid dresses. Yet they manage to deliver 100s of bits of junk mail. Grr.
Dr Seuss
stevew61

Post by stevew61 »

tiffinboys wrote:I don't wish to pontificate - but is this legal?
Valid question.
eyelashes wrote:As far as im aware its legal to photocopy up to 10 per cent for personal use only, as clearly stated in the british library and universities!
Had a quick search and found some guidance here.

http://www.soas.ac.uk/infocomp/copyrigh ... tocopying/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This forum is here to help but not at the risk of assisting breach of copyright.
JRM

Post by JRM »

I am not sure whether the concern is my posting the papers or the scanned ones. I checked it out before I made the offer. Eyelashes and I both purchased the question packs. She lost a page that I had no need for so I passed it on.

Looking at that link, one of the principles for fair photocopying is the idea of the proportion copied being unfair in terms of it's impact on the copyright owner. There was no impact on the copyright owner as there has been no lost revenue. I now have a stack of practice papers to get rid of. Would people consider this to be unlawful if I passed them on to a friend? What if I save them to help DD? Is that okay because she is family?

I am being a bit facetious really. And I do care about copyright and work under a CLA licence in other areas of life. I have particular interest in copyright of music too to ensure that composers receive a fair deal. I would never photocopy papers to save people buying them, but I will sleep easy knowing I passed an unwanted answer sheet to a (new) friend in need.
Dr Seuss
stevew61

Post by stevew61 »

11+ novice wrote:E-mail me your address i have the sheets scanned on my computer. I will try and send them to u.
eyelashes wrote:I still need help with the multiple answer sheets for verbal reasoning only,preferably if they can be scanned and emailed to me (pm me).Otherwise, i will have to buy a new pack again (before anyone suggests this)!
It is the scanning and emailing that might cause a problem.