OOC SCORES

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

easts

OOC SCORES

Post by easts »

Hello every one, can some body help with my question?

my son took the test as OOC . How and when will he get the scores?
I rang the admissions and I had been told my DS will get the scores from the school, where he sat the test. I rang the school to confirm , but they did not know anything about this . Lady at the school office said to wait till the result is out and to ring the admissions again. What can I do?

Thank you in advance.
DebP

Re: OOC SCORES

Post by DebP »

out of county - for the Kent Test?
the same as everyone else - by email on wed 17th or by post on 18th.
My DS also sat Kent Test as out of county child.
kingsgen

Post by kingsgen »

easts wrote:Hello every one, can some body help with my question?

my son took the test as OOC . How and when will he get the scores?
I rang the admissions and I had been told my DS will get the scores from the school, where he sat the test. I rang the school to confirm , but they did not know anything about this . Lady at the school office said to wait till the result is out and to ring the admissions again. What can I do?

Thank you in advance.
The school has the result but have to wait until parents receive theirs before they can disclose any information.
Muggle

Post by Muggle »

Last year when DD received her Kent results letter it didn't contain the actual score. She was given an envelope containing the score by her primary school the following day. I'm presuming it will be the same this year.
DebP

Post by DebP »

Muggle wrote:Last year when DD received her Kent results letter it didn't contain the actual score. She was given an envelope containing the score by her primary school the following day. I'm presuming it will be the same this year.
I don't understand.

So what Result do we get from Kent County Council? Is it just the total Score?

Then you got reults from primary school - what result do you mean ? The breakdown for each paper?
And if so I wonder how we get that info if we are Not at a Kent Primary School.
DebP

Post by DebP »

DebP wrote:
Muggle wrote:Last year when DD received her Kent results letter it didn't contain the actual score. She was given an envelope containing the score by her primary school the following day. I'm presuming it will be the same this year.
I don't understand.

So what Result do we get from Kent County Council? Is it just the total Score?

Then you got reults from primary school - what result do you mean ? The breakdown for each paper?
And if so I wonder how we get that info if we are Not at a Kent Primary School.
I have just read the other thread and now I am up with you all. So we just get an email from KCC telling us suitable for GS or NOT.
I don't know how we get the scores - I see myself spending a day on the telephone!
Samlet

Post by Samlet »

Muggle is right, you get yes or no in the email, and school will give you the actual score.

I think that if you want the amount for each paper, you have to ask the council.
tigger2

Post by tigger2 »

I think that you will have to email them for the details because I am sure that someone on here last year said that they wouldn't give any results or score breakdowns by phone

tigger
DebP

Post by DebP »

I have contacted KCC and I have the answer.
AFTER getting the assessment result on wednesday we have to email a request for the scores to:
kent.admissions@kent.gov.uk
Muggle

Post by Muggle »

Last year, the scores that the school gave us were in the form of a little table, the headings of the three papers with the score of each underneath.