:twisted: Never seen such a terrible night with terrible dreams!!!! :mrgreen:
flippic

Re: Fed up watching hotmail whole night

Post by flippic »

back to the future :mrgreen:
CardyMow

Post by CardyMow »

I have up at 1.30am. I still don't have DS's email, which means that he will have to start school without knowing. If all the other 5 in his class that sat have their results, he is going to be mightily upset!
flippic

Post by flippic »

CardyMow wrote:I have up at 1.30am. I still don't have DS's email, which means that he will have to start school without knowing. If all the other 5 in his class that sat have their results, he is going to be mightily upset!
same here!!! hope for best and good luck all
seriousmum

Post by seriousmum »

Gave up at 12:30 am and had a sleepless night. How am supposed to be productive today? Already on the train to London.
talea51

Post by talea51 »

This will be me next year as DD is now in year 5. I can't believe that the results are still not through!

I think that's really poor on the side of the CSSE, it's not that hard to make sure all the emails go at the same time, although I do wonder if their systems can cope with that amount of traffic and maybe the emails are still queuing in their system?

You have my sympathy, I hope that your children's results come through really soon and that they are what you are hoping for, this must be incredibly nerve wracking for all of you.
jojo1

Post by jojo1 »

I have spoken to 5 parents who also still don't know. This is really unacceptable for us and especially our children. :evil:
Manana

Post by Manana »

jojo1 wrote:I have spoken to 5 parents who also still don't know. This is really unacceptable for us and especially our children. :evil:
I know of only 4 parents (we are at a Southend school) who have had their email.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now