2012 scores- percentages?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Essex2Kent

2012 scores- percentages?

Post by Essex2Kent »

Hello everyone

In the past I have seen people have been able to obtain the percentage scores.

I have tried a few times from KCC to get them and been told they do not do them.

"Kent does not refer to percentage figures in the Kent test, or referred to percentage figures in the past.

The test scores are standardised to take account of a child's brith month, and the standardised scores for each test range from 69 to 141.
"

Any ideas where or how? to get them?

Thanks
anotherworriedmum

Re: 2012 scores- percentages?

Post by anotherworriedmum »

If you look at the letter from KCC (rather than the email) I think there is an email address on it and you have to email KCC with your pupil number on that letter and they will give your child's actual scores.
Shevek

Post by Shevek »

I emailed that address and was only given my DS's standardised scores, even though I specifically asked for both standardised and raw scores.
anotherworriedmum

Oh dear, it worked for me last year, I am not sure why they are not doing it this year. Wonder if they are really not giving them out or the person you got was just inefficient, I am rather inclined to think that KCC dont know what they are doing this year, so I would perhaps ask again.
doodles

Post by doodles »

As I keep saying I am mathematically challenged so.... but could their reluctance be because of the new top score of423?
Essex2Kent

Post by Essex2Kent »

Thanks, yes I emailed the address on the letter twice with I thought quite clear requests and got nothing...

Shall try again!

Thanks all
anotherworriedmum

Oh how frustrating, I think KCC are seriously understaffed at the moment, someone else on here talked about people being roped in to answer the phones last week. I think polite persistent is the key!
Shevek

Post by Shevek »

I have sent a follow up email requesting the raw scores.