12+/13+ entry September 2008

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Guest55

12+/13+ entry September 2008

Post by Guest55 »

The dates for 12+ and 13+ testing are on the Bucks website - the booklet has not yet been updated.

Admissions will look for at least 2 level 5s in KS2 tests and a good report from the school.

http://www.buckscc.gov.uk/bcc/content/i ... =177570625
Ambridge

Post by Ambridge »

Thanks for that info - will start the 12+ info file now!

Regards

Ambridge x
Wiki

Post by Wiki »

Does any one know if the late transfer procedure form for April 2008 12+ testing is available to download from the Bucks County Website? I have had a look and can't find it. I know I have left it a bit late, I have just been putting my head in the sand, and now of course Admissions will be deluged with 11+ Appeals requests so I am concerned I will not get a form in time for next Monday's due date.

Also, I am a bit unclear, do I need to obtain a letter of support from Current year 7 Upper school now to include with the application form, or does Admissions request that info direct from the School?

Thanks
Wiki
Ambridge

Post by Ambridge »

Hi Wiki

You are looking for 'late entry' and Guest 55 at the top of this thread has mentioned it, so click on her link and follow it through and you can print off the appropriate booklet.

However when you telephone BCC to register your 12+ interest they send you the same booklet and the appropriate form to fill in. You just have to send off the form, your child's Year 6 SATS results on school headed paper, a utility bill and a stamped address envelope and after 1 Jan they then contact your child's current head for more current detail.

Good luck, I have just sent my mine back.

Regards x
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now