urgent i need to know whether my score is good enough

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
motheralumrock

urgent i need to know whether my score is good enough

Post by motheralumrock »

my daughter got 213 in the entrance test i need to know whether this will be enough for her to get into either:campjill girls,handsworth girls grammar, or sutton girls. i would like her not to go to sutton girls the most because mot of the behaviour I have seen there is not very 'appropriate' or sensible. but anyway i'd just like to know the chance I have and in which order I should put them, the nearest school is sutton. :? :? :?
Pumpkin Pie

Re: urgent i need to know whether my score is good enough

Post by Pumpkin Pie »

Don't let the behaviour of a few pupils mar your decision of a school. ALL schools have 'saints and sinners' in them! You are probably more aware of this at Sutton as it is nearer to you, but it doesn't mean the others are perfect. :wink:
muminbrum

Re: urgent i need to know whether my score is good enough

Post by muminbrum »

There is a post with all the historic scores on this forum but you should have them on your letter anyway. There is never any guarantee with QS and this year it is perhaps more uncertain with parents applying knowing their DCs score for the first time.

Going by previous years data a score of 213 is unlikely to be good enough for CHG, has a chance for Handsworth Girls and a good chance for Sutton Girls. So from your post I would put Handsworth first, then Sutton. If it is your first choice, and you don't have three other schools to put on your form, you could put CHG first but I would say you are very unlikely to be successful.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now