How many sat the test 2012 ?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Vio125

How many sat the test 2012 ?

Post by Vio125 »

Does anyone know how many children sat the Gloucestershire grammar test this year - over the seven schools? I thought that this information was published, but not sure where and when?
Thanks
stroudydad

Re: How many sat the test 2012 ?

Post by stroudydad »

Last year pkn solutions did everything, and afterwards published in their site the numbers sat and shared, this year they didn't do it all so I'm guessing it won't be as easy to find out this year.
Vio125

Post by Vio125 »

Thanks - I had not thought that they relied on this company to produce the reports! Infact probably best not to rely on them at all given the disaster this year with registration. How hard can that job be?

I understand that the LEA produced some data last year to show how many sat (just over 2,300) and then how many indicated each school as a preference generally and then as a first choice preference. So we might know after the allocations.

I am just being inquisitive from the point of view that it was a low birth year and whether this impacted the number that sat the test.
PaterGloucester

Post by PaterGloucester »

Presumably, using a Freedom of Information request (see link below) all the facts and figures should be made available.

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/1 ... 6.pdf.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now