City of London School past papers

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
education

City of London School past papers

Post by education »

Hi

I've searched everywhere for CLBS 11+ (group 2) past papers but to no avail. Apart from the sample ones on the website, I can't find any others.

I've found most of the other schools and we are currently practising with those but I'm keen for DS to be familiar with the layout and wording for this exam.

Or can anyone suggest which past papers are similar to the CLBS papers.

Thanks.
Okanagan

Re: City of London School past papers

Post by Okanagan »

I've got some 2008-2011 versions. If you PM me an email address I'll send them to you.
Okanagan

Post by Okanagan »

no more PM's please. I'll get round to answering them when I can but over 30 of you have already asked so it will take a while. Slight hitch that the USB key they're on is AWOL at the moment, so please be patient!
leanmeamum

Post by leanmeamum »

Okanagan wrote:I've got some 2008-2011 versions. If you PM me an email address I'll send them to you.

Are these City of London Girls or Boys papers? I'll PM you in few days if they are City boys because I had downloaded City Girls couple of years back so have those. Thanks
lope

Post by lope »

hi Kanagan please can you help me out with the past papers. My DS will be sitting an exam in December or anybody has past CLBS past papers we can use to practice apart from the one on their websites?
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now