You've got some cheek........

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
sonasona

You've got some cheek........

Post by sonasona »

.........can't believe DW just told me she was asked specific questions on the Kendrick test by a couple of Mums waiting in the school playground for her this morning :shock: .....one of which we know has a DD taking the late test! Needless to say, DW told them where to go :oops:

Play fair people, its not on!!! :(
hermanmunster

Re: You've got some cheek........

Post by hermanmunster »

very trusting of them to think that:

child -> parent -> other parent -> child

wouldn't get mightily scrambled .... tempting to scramble it even more :evil: - "oh yes the question on nuclear physics.....um, I think the answer is..... :lol: "
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

sonasona wrote: Needless to say, DW told them where to go :oops:

Play fair people, its not on!!! :(
Too right! Well said your DW.

Is there a specific reason they are doing it late? I know theres a girl at DDs school who is taking it late as she had a broken wrist I think.

Problem is you then have to make sure the girls don't discuss it between themselves, this particular mother may have already prepped her DD to ask those who did.

I know that the girls at DDs school discussed a particular word that came up that some of them hadn't known. The girl yet tomtake it will have heard this, but I've warned DD about is and she is not a close friend ofthe girl concerned anyway.
sonasona

Post by sonasona »

All DW got from the other Mum was ‘she was ill back in October’ so we are not sure, Dd doesn’t know why either.

Other than a few sentences mumbled at home the evening of the test, Dd has forgotten all about the test, she says she does not talk about it at school.

Since the results came out, we’ve noticed Dd has been a bit quieter, I think its slowly starting to sink in come September she may be going separate ways to a lot of her current school buddies :(
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now