The Tutors Method & Technique Course

Advice on 11 Plus VR papers and problems

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Mike

The Tutors Method & Technique Course

Post by Mike »

Hi

We have recently discussed with elevenplusexams.co.uk the possibility of writing a Method & Technique Course that can be made available to anyone visiting the site as a free download or free on-line course.

The final copy of the course is currently with elevenplusexams.co.uk for formatting and presentation and should be avalable shortly.

Many people access the forum and ask questions about question types and we have been happy to provide free advice for a number of years. However, the same types of questions appear year from year and we either have to repeat our instructions or refer people to previous postings.

We think that The Tutors Verbal Reasoning Method & Technique Course will be of use to people who are just starting the 11+ route and those who are at an advanced stage and just need a little extra help.

Forumadmin think it is "VERY IMPRESSIVE", we hope it will be received in the same way by everyone else.

Regards

Mike
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

it sounds good Mike, look forward to using it!

Post by Guest »

Is this available free of charge? and where is it please? Thanks.
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

It isn't available yet, but when it is it will be on the site Homepage (not the forum homepage - different thing). I'm sure it won't be long now.

I'm guessing that it will be under "free downloads", but I'm sure ForumAdmin will flag it loud and clear.

Sally-Anne
Mike

Post by Mike »

Hi Guest

Yes, The Tutors Methods & Technique Course is a free course.

I believe there wll be two formats; webpage and printable download.

Regards

Mike
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Mike wrote:Obviously with the printable format you will have to provide paper, ink, printer, electricity to run the system and various other costs that are outside the control of The Tutors. We will not be reimbursing anyone for these costs. Part of the "free" element is the freedom of choice as to whether you accept the costs.
Down, boy! :wink:
Mike

Post by Mike »

Hi Sally-Anne

Edited, but I hold you personally resonsble if there is any litigation!!!

Regards

Mike
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Thank you for editing your post.

Working for a charity, from whom I rarely claim all those basic expenses, despite emailing 95% of my info to my supporters, who then complain about the cost of printing it out, I have every sympathy with your general gist Mike.

I don't think you should have to worrry about litigation though! :D

Sally-Anne
Mike

Post by Mike »

Hi

The course has been added to the free downloads section of the site and can be viewed at the following link.

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/pdf/th ... hnique.pdf

Regards

Mike
Silver29

Post by Silver29 »

Thanks so much Mike. Really useful document. :D