Merry Christmas!!

Hope he brings you all you desire!! :D
Tinkers

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Post by Tinkers »

Bewildered wrote:Image

Merry Christmas!!

Hope he brings you all you desire!! :D

Happy Christmas from the Tinkers household too.
stevew61

Post by stevew61 »

Happy Christmas. :D

The teenagers who have been struggling to get up for school over the last few weeks morphed into toddlers up at 5.30 am. :evil: :lol:
chad

Post by chad »

Happy Christmas :D
ginx

Post by ginx »

stevew61,

same here. Our lazy teenagers were up with my six year old at 4am. Not a good start ...lots of chocolate eaten by 5am, ds1 (the 15 year old!) feels sick.

Such is Christmas!

Happy Christmas to everyone! :D
stevew61

Post by stevew61 »

ginx wrote:same here. Our lazy teenagers were up with my six year old at 4am. Not a good start ...lots of chocolate eaten by 5am, ds1 (the 15 year old!) feels sick.

Such is Christmas!
Wouldn't want it any other way! :D

OK I do remember the 4am starts, that does hurt a bit later in the day. :lol:
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

My 10 year old up at the more civilised hour of 7:00am.

She is obviously aware of the consequences at getting up too early and has no siblings to wake her up.
Reading Mum

Post by Reading Mum »

My DD couldn't get to sleep till 2:30am as she was too excited. As a result, Santa (me) also got kept up till 2:30 waiting to put the stocking presents on the end of the bed. She was up again at 7:30 so we are all cream crackered now!
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

Mine was obviously overwhelmed and was getting tired and emotional at 7:00pm. Only watching the SCD Christmas special got her to 7:30pm, but she is now reading one of her many new books in beds.
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

DS2 opened his "Santa sack" presents at 4.30am, apparently. At least he kept his excitement to himself. DD being 12 is practising for teenagerhood and DS1 definitely is one, so they both waited a little bit longer. Mrs Santa was definitely regretting allowing free choice as to whether they wanted to stay up for carols at midnight on TV when DS2 decided that he did :( (Mrs S should also have checked where service was coming from in advance, as not very "carol-y" venue either), but eventually managed to nip round with the sacks and get to bed.

DS2 has already dispatched "Diary of a Wimpy Kid - The Third Wheel" over the course of the day(these books are A Quick Read, I am told :) ). DD spent much of the evenng on Skype with a schoolfriend. At one point she set off a "bot" while she nipped to the loo - DS2 reported that in her absence SF asked "Where's (DD)?", only to get the automated response, "In North Carolina" :lol:
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx