Solihull to FW

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Priya01

Solihull to FW

Post by Priya01 »

Hi all
Any kid travelling from Solihull to FW by either green bus or local transport.How do they find the bus journeys considering the amount of homework to be completed everyday.Any comment will be helpful.Thanks
Priya01

Re: Solihull to FW

Post by Priya01 »

Is there noone in this site that know kids travelling from around the Solihull area to King Edwards Five ways. I really need to know if the kids find it Ok, considering the homework they get on a daily basis. Does the bus journey leave them with any spare time back home?
koala

Post by koala »

There are a few posts on this subject in the Birmingham section which should help you. If you trawl through the pages you will find them. I am sorry but I dont know how to bring them up here. My children go to KEFW and have a 20-25 min journey. One of the buses they travel on is the Solihull bus. The children who start out from Solihull do get on early, but they seem to get used to it and they love the school. A couple of my DC's friends live in Solihull and they don't seem to find it a problem. I am sure someone who lives in Solihull and goes to FW will be along. Lots of children travel long distances to the KE schools and I haven't heard of anyone saying it isn't worth it.
Okanagan

Post by Okanagan »

Try her or here for previous threads on this subject.
DenDe

Post by DenDe »

My DC don't go to Five Ways but my neighbour's son does (we live in Solihull). I think his journey is about an hour and I think he struggled a bit the first couple of terms but now he is in Yr 11, is doing really well and doesn't find the journey a problem.
Priya01

Post by Priya01 »

Thanks everyone.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now