CLGS Interview worry

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

nonethewiser

CLGS Interview worry

Post by nonethewiser »

Hello all, I think I might just be a tad obsessive about this and worrying for nothing.

DD did her interview yesterday and post-interview, I was just being nosey as always. DD said the interviewer looked a little bored while doing her interview and hers was done quite quickly. Please tell me I have nothing to worry about :(
tabasco

Re: CLGS Interview worry

Post by tabasco »

Remember all the interviewers have to interview quite a large numbers of candidates within a 7 to 10 days period so it is not a surprise that they might occasionally look bore. Don't worry!! To get accepted depend on the aggregate of entrance exam, school report and interview. You DD might have done so well that no further assessment is needed! :D
Plus11

Post by Plus11 »

my Ds also had an "interesting" interview yesterday. The interviewer point-blank ignored me. I didn't get a hello or a bye or any other sort of recognition whatsoever, before or after. Felt like I had put on some sort of a magic coat that made me invisible.
For the interview my DS said they had gone over the same paper that he had already done in the exam. Verbally this time obviously. No input from the examiner apparently. Weird? Had he nodded away?
Hope it makes you feel better:)))
nonethewiser

Post by nonethewiser »

Thank you all! I am being a bit silly, aren't I? :wink:
fairyelephant

Post by fairyelephant »

Don't worry nonethewiser, I think we're all hanging on to our marbles by a thread (just to mix a few metaphors)!
nonethewiser

Post by nonethewiser »

fairyelephant wrote:Don't worry nonethewiser, I think we're all hanging on to our marbles by a thread (just to mix a few metaphors)!
Sounds like me :lol:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now