Goodbye

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
moved

Goodbye

Post by moved »

Wishing you all the best of luck for the future. It is time for me to step down. I will be here for another week to help with questions concerning 1st March and will still pop in occasionally after that.

Both of my children are way beyond the 11+ now, I no longer teach/tutor and my current job keeps me away from home on a regular basis.
toolate

Re: Goodbye

Post by toolate »

Oh moved. I am gutted. But totally understand. Thank you for your wisdom, your kindness, your support over the past years. Yours will be big boots to fill...
ahap

Post by ahap »

Oh! NOOO........moved :( , we will miss you greatly.
Thank you for your wisdom, guidance and kindness.
'What we have learned is like a handful of earth; What we have yet to learn is like the whole world.' Auvaiyaar.
Minesatea

Post by Minesatea »

All the best, you will be truly missed, especially here in Essex. :(
piemom

Post by piemom »

You've been a calmer of nerves, dispeller of myths, an incredible source of useful information and an all-round good egg. Thank you so much & I hope you get to enjoy some free time. :D
bravado

Post by bravado »

Moved

I'll be very sad to see you go - you've been immense help to everyone and the voice of reason. May I wish you happiness throughout everything you do? :D
moved

Post by moved »

Thank you for your lovely words :oops:

I think you may still find me on the GCSEs and sixth form threads from time to time. I can't imagine that I'll escape completely.
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

Thank goodness for that! I thought for one horrible moment we'd be losing you entirely.

The Essex boards will surely miss you and the forum as a whole would suffer a great loss if you disappeared entirely.

Glad you'll still be around :D
Fran17

Post by Fran17 »

Oh moved I am very sorry to see you go. You have given so much wonderful, wise advice over the years. You will be sorely missed. 8( I'm very glad to read it won't be the last we hear of you. :D
Last edited by Fran17 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amber

Post by Amber »

Ooh don't do that! Anyone with informed and balanced opinions is really valuable on here - it would be a shame to lose your expertise completely.

But good luck with whatever you're going to do instead.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now