Habs girls 11+ results

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Rubyred

Habs girls 11+ results

Post by Rubyred »

Hi does anyone one know when the habs girls 11+ results are posted out. The boys website says the 21st Feb, the girls school does not give a date and they are not part of the consortium. Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks Ruby xx
nuttyB

Re: Habs girls 11+ results

Post by nuttyB »

They are posted on the 26th, so we should receive them on the 27th (hopefully!!)
Rubyred

Post by Rubyred »

Hi Thanks for your reply. Can I ask how you know as I have not seen it documented anywhere at all- not even on the info I received from them. Thanks Ruby x
tabasco

Post by tabasco »

Rubyred wrote:Hi Thanks for your reply. Can I ask how you know as I have not seen it documented anywhere at all- not even on the info I received from them. Thanks Ruby x
I think the date nuttyB quoted is most likely to be correct. The reason is all the North London Consortium Schools and SPGS will send out their offer letters on the 26/02/2013 (Next Tuesday) and since Hab girls is also a girls' school there is no reason for them to send their results earlier than the others since some DDs have applied to more than one of those schools. :D
Tagore

Post by Tagore »

Rubyred wrote:Hi Thanks for your reply. Can I ask how you know as I have not seen it documented anywhere at all- not even on the info I received from them. Thanks Ruby x
All applicants received a standard letter from the Admissions Officer. This was enclosed with the details of the traffic arrangement on the day and the entry card. The fourth paragraph details how and when the final results should be received.
T
ps - 10/10 to HABS for traffic, human included, management on the day!
ashdad

Post by ashdad »

Did anybody receive email from Habs girls. We are supposed to get one today. Isn't it?
skools

Post by skools »

Think its tomorrow. Letter posted today and e mails tomorrow. They follow the same system as the North London Girls consortium.
Rubyred

Post by Rubyred »

Anyone heard anything as yet?
Ruby xx Good luck to all
maheshramani

Post by maheshramani »

man! this is a field day! DD got thru HABS. No scholarship though. but absolutely thrilled for her!
Rubyred

Post by Rubyred »

wow congrats- you must be so pleased- Well done x