1st March

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

tiffinboys

1st March

Post by tiffinboys »

Good luck to every one waiting for this years allocations.

Just about 33 hours to go. A journey is coming to end and another would begin.
Please support Tiffin School’s Gym Appeal. Visit school’s website to donate.
tabasco

Re: 1st March

Post by tabasco »

Good Luck to you too. :D
stummyuk

Post by stummyuk »

Tomorrow is going to be one long day of waiting in ancipation.

Fingers crossed and wishing everyone luck.

It is indeed an end to what seems to have been a very long journey for DS. I've got to start the next journey in September for DD.

I'll keep my browser on continous refresh tomorrow to read everyone's news.
Ela

Post by Ela »

Just got it:
Parents who applied online will be sent an email giving them the outcome of their application during the evening of Friday 1 March 2013. They will also be able to log on to their online application to view the outcome during the evening of 1 March 2013, via the PAN London eAdmissions system. If they applied online but have not been offered their first preference school they will also be sent a letter by first class post on 1 March 2013 which will give more information regarding the decision and what they might do next.

Parents who applied on paper will not be able to access the result of their application electronically. A letter will be sent by first class post on 1 March 2013 confirming the outcome of their application. If you have not received your letter by Thursday 7 March 2013 you can telephone the Surrey Schools and Childcare Service on 0300 200 1004 to have a copy sent to you.
:roll:
twelveminus

Post by twelveminus »

Email received from Tiffin:
Dear Parent

Please be aware that Tiffin School does not make offers of places on 1 March. These come from your local authority.

On Friday 1 March 2013 your local authority will post out information letting you know which school your son has been offered. If you completed your CAF on line, then your local authority will have given you information on how and when you may access your offer on line.

Please do not contact Tiffin School for any information.

On Saturday morning you will find a link on our website, on the Admissions page, giving as much information as we are able, regarding the current qualifying score and numbers on bands near this qualifying score. The link will be titled ‘Information on allocation of places for entry to Year 7 September 2013’.

Regards
Admissions
I am not clear when/if they will release an actual score.
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

Last year, Tiffin sent a letter on 1st March giving score achieved by the applicant and other relevant information. I think, this year the letter will have inoformation relating to the applicant only. Most other information will be on the Tiffin's website.

Well, now it is less than 24 hours to go.
Please support Tiffin School’s Gym Appeal. Visit school’s website to donate.
London_Dad

Post by London_Dad »

Just received this email from Tiffin Boys

Dear Parent

Please be aware that Tiffin School does not make offers of places on 1 March. These come from your local authority.

On Friday 1 March 2013 your local authority will post out information letting you know which school your son has been offered. If you completed your CAF on line, then your local authority will have given you information on how and when you may access your offer on line.

Please do not contact Tiffin School for any information.

On Saturday morning you will find a link on our website, on the Admissions page, giving as much information as we are able, regarding the current qualifying score and numbers on bands near this qualifying score. The link will be titled ‘Information on allocation of places for entry to Year 7 September 2013’.

Regards
Admissions
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

Seems like emphasize is on 'Please do not contact'.
twelveminus

Post by twelveminus »

hmm, the same email I received. What a shocker. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
panicmum

Post by panicmum »

Hi, am I right in reading you don’t get allocations till tomorrow evening, I only ask because a friend from my region who’s child sat the Tiffin's Girls test will probably find out some time after 12 tonight ,I think our LA send allocations out in batches from that time. Good luck to all
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now