emails may take 18 hours!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

purplegirl

emails may take 18 hours!

Post by purplegirl »

Just checked Essex council website:

https://emsonline.essexcc.gov.uk/ccsent ... line_live/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Allocation emails to online applicants for Secondary admissions 2013 will be sent on Friday 1st March 2013. Please be aware it can take up to 18 hours for the process to complete. We advise you check your junk mail / spam folders.

Secondary allocation letters to all applicants will be posted on 1st March 2013."

Emails may take up to 18 hours!!!! Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :shock:

I can see I'll be checking on line in the middle of the night.....but hopefully all the anguish will be worth it! :)
mum of boys

Re: emails may take 18 hours!

Post by mum of boys »

3 years ago I never ever received the email! Luckily I managed to log on to my application at midnight without any trouble and found out that way. Hoping it will be just as easy tonight! Good luck everyone
purplegirl

Post by purplegirl »

mum of boys wrote: Luckily I managed to log on to my application at midnight without any trouble and found out that way. Hoping it will be just as easy tonight!
I do hope so, best of luck Mum of Boys. :D
Blitz

Post by Blitz »

Don't wait for an email. Like Mum of Boys says, log on to the ECC school application website (you must have your username and password at hand) just after midnight and one of the schools you have applied to will have 'allocated' next to it. Best of luck.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now