Count down to 1st March

Eleven Plus (11+) in Devon

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
suchamuddle

Count down to 1st March

Post by suchamuddle »

Am I the only one who is counting down the days until friday (along with my daughter) for that all important news about our choice of school??
angieblaikie

Re: Count down to 1st March

Post by angieblaikie »

im on countdown too cant wait for friday to arrive x :D :D :D :D
suchamuddle

Post by suchamuddle »

Am I right in thinking if you applied by post as I did, I won't hear by email and will have to wait a further few days for the written reply in the post? :(
mitasol

Post by mitasol »

There are usually some advantages to applying online.
http://www.devon.gov.uk/index/learnings ... -place.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You should find that applying online will be a straight-forward process. Applications online are acknowledged automatically when you submit them and you will find out the school your child has been offered electronically on the date the offers are made, without having to wait for a letter to be delivered. There is no risk of a paper application form being undelivered, lost or mislaid. You can change an online application at any time up to the closing date simply by amending your preferences or giving additional information and resubmitting the application.
suchamuddle

Post by suchamuddle »

Thanks Mitasol, I did a paper one as had problems sending the online one at the time. Seems we will just have to wait that bit longer :(
jock1967

Post by jock1967 »

Also on countdown but keeping calm.

Could someone point me to where we can access the admission decisions online as I've forgotten where I submitted the online applications? We're in Torbay.
TGGSmum

Post by TGGSmum »

Devon Admissions have told me that they will email the results automatically if you registered by email. No need for passwords etc. You can also ring them on 0845 155 1019 to get the result if you haven't heard. Not sure about when to expect the email though but I've heard Plymouth send theirs out at midnight so will be staying up just in case! Good luck everyone.
Storm

Post by Storm »

Good luck everyone! Not long to wait now. I thought Torbay's emails came in the afternoon? I have 4 pm in my head for some reason. But perhaps I'll check at midnight (and on the hour every hour throughout the day :lol: ) just to be on the safe side!
suchamuddle

Post by suchamuddle »

I am going to be so frustrated now having to wait for a letter :x
Baybeebug

Post by Baybeebug »

It's been a long wait around here!!!
Depending on where ds is in will mean us moving house!!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now