Kings Rochester

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
tigger2

Kings Rochester

Post by tigger2 »

Hi ! I posted on the indie forum for any advice/info about Kings Rochester and someone suggested that I post on the Medway forum to see if I could get any response. We are thinking about sending ds there next Sept in year 9 and I would really appreciate any feedback that anyone could give as we don't know anyone there and would like to find out from other parents about the school. If anyone can help but would prefer not to post please feel free to pm me.

Many thanks
Tigger
medwaymum

Re: Kings Rochester

Post by medwaymum »

Hello there I have a couple of friends who have children there (teenagers). They are happy well adjusted bright young people, I get the impression the school has a great community and that the students are never short of clubs and societies to join. I drove past the other day and noticed there is an open morning in March?
tigger2

Post by tigger2 »

Thank you Medwaymum ! Yes, I will be going to the open morning but have found that you can get really interesting info on EPE if you ask for it :lol:

Many thanks again
Tigger
rubyhettybetty

Post by rubyhettybetty »

Our friend's daughter joined in Year 6 when she didn't pass the 11+ and they find it brilliant, the child loves it, and they are delighted with it.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now