Wallington High School for girls 2013

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
surreymummy

Wallington High School for girls 2013

Post by surreymummy »

We are delighted to have just discovered our dd has got her first choice school and hope your dcs are happy with their allocations.

I would love to hear from any of you who have also got in to whsg. My dd is the only one from her primary school and it would be great to get together with others, especially from Whyteleafe or Kenley areas before they start as potential travel friends. Feel free to pm me.

Surreymummy
2outof3

Re: Wallington High School for girls 2013

Post by 2outof3 »

Congratulations Surreymummy,

Hopefully some others who were fortunate enough to get Wally Girls will join you on here shortly :D
supermummy

Post by supermummy »

Hi surreymummy, my DD will be joining Wally girls in September too. We are still in the floaty stage so not yet planning for her start just yet! :D

Anyway do feel free to pm me in the run up. Unfortunately she will be coming in from the opposite direction to you.
aquagirl

Post by aquagirl »

Hi - am new to this site as didn't feel brave enough to join until I knew for certain my dd had got a place! I am still finding it hard to believe that she has got her first choice school. She is the only girl going to WHSC in her primary too. We live in central Sutton - anyone else going to be bussing it from here? Congrats to all who received the same great news today :D
Jammin

Post by Jammin »

Hello,
New to this forum. My daughter got Wallington Girls too, her first choice, and we are all overjoyed! Glad it's over and will sleep well tonight! We are in Purley. All the best to those still waiting.
kk dad

Post by kk dad »

Congratulations all.

We also received good news with WHSG, our first choice. Such a relief with dd1 already in year 10 and pleased as punch that her ds (dd2) can now join her.

Only have dd3 to worry about now but that's another 5 years away, so no need to stress and can take it easy.

We only live around the corner from the school, but feel free to pm me if you have any questions.
lrali

Post by lrali »

Congrats to all...

All of us are extremely happy and over the moon as our dd has got her 1st choice school. One of her friend from the same school also got a place. We're vv pleased that it's all over now and my wife had a good night sleep last couple of nights... We live in Purely Way so it's not far from where we live. All in all we're pleased with the outcome. Now we will be starting to think about our DD2.. but hopefully after September..
Plumx

Post by Plumx »

Hi Surreymum
My DD got a place at WHSG. She was the only girl from her school to pass the test. Fortunately, I have a DS at WCGS and one of his rugby team friends has a sister who also got in, so DD will know one other person at least. And we're in Whyteleafe!

Plum x
surreymummy

Post by surreymummy »

Hi Plum

I have pm'd you.

surreymummy
bicby

Post by bicby »

Hello all

I'm new to posting on this forum but feel as though i know some of you already having been reading your posts now for a couple of months! We have just accepted our offer from Nonsuch and so are delighted, but my daughter passed the Wallington test too. Just out of interest i would like to find out her score for that test, am i ever likely to?
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now