Travel to Ribston/Crypt from Nailsworth/Stroud

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
bobbym

Travel to Ribston/Crypt from Nailsworth/Stroud

Post by bobbym »

Is anybody likely to be looking for transport to either Ribston or Crypt from Minch/Nailsworth/Stroud? I know a very reliable provider who is willing to look into the possibility of setting up a service. I know it's early days but I thought I'd get the ball rolling.... Also if you know anyone already going to these schools from this area please could you mention it to them? Thanks :D
alfa85

Re: Travel to Ribston/Crypt from Nailsworth/Stroud

Post by alfa85 »

Hi I live in Frampton on Severn and may be intersted, would you come that far over?
bobbym

Post by bobbym »

alfa85 i have pm'd you
Simps

Post by Simps »

Could be interested in this as looking at getting to Crypt from Nailsworth.
bobbym

Post by bobbym »

My dd has been offered a place at Ribston so we are definitely going to be travelling there. I'm trying to organise a mini bus so if anyone is interested for either Ribston or Crypt from Nailsworth/Minchinhampton/ Stroud areas please let me know. Also if you know of anyone already at these schools who may be interested please can you let them know. Thanks :D
RedVelvet

Post by RedVelvet »

alfa85 wrote:Hi I live in Frampton on Severn and may be intersted, would you come that far over?

There us a bus that goes from The Pilot to Cryptand maybe Ribston. If that helps.
cat24

Post by cat24 »

We are trying to set up a minibus from Nailsworth via Stroud and Whiteshill to start in Sept. going to Crypt and Ribston. We need 16 people confirmed so if anyone knows anyone currently travelling to Crypt or Ribston from these areas or planning to next September then please get them to contact us.
bobbym

Post by bobbym »

Just an update for any who may have recently been offered places at Crypt/Ribston. We have a fair bit of interest in this route (although we need more!) We have several companies interested in setting up a service for this route and some competitive pricing - if we can get enough people. Please get in touch if you may be interested. Thanks
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now