St olaves

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
easts

St olaves

Post by easts »

I am still waiting for my mail. Has anybody with possible outcome got the offer. Looks like i have to wait for the postman .
Sergy

Re: St olaves

Post by Sergy »

I honestly don't understand my DS got likely letter and St Olaves was 1st pref but it wasn't given the place. but was given his 2nd pref.so how does this likely result work?

Thanks
bondgirl

Post by bondgirl »

Mmmm, that sounds very odd Sergy :? One of DS's friends had a "possibly" letter and has been offered St Olave's. I would query it if I were you.

Good luck.
Sergy

Post by Sergy »

Thanks bondgirl I will be doing that on Monday just to know why my DS with likely letter and St Olaves as first pref was no given. In other hand he was given a place at Colchester royal grammar school and my wife very happy with it.
Thanks again
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Sergy wrote:Thanks bondgirl I will be doing that on Monday just to know why my DS with likely letter and St Olaves as first pref was no given. In other hand he was given a place at Colchester royal grammar school and my wife very happy with it.
Thanks again
I gave up Geography before O Level at school, but have lived in SE London and Essex nearly all my adult life and am struggling to think of anywhere convenient for both CRGS and St.Olave's (especially given the distance of the former from the nearest railway station) :? Are you in the in the process of moving, or the proud owner of a Chinook??
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Sergy

Post by Sergy »

Owner of a Chinook? That will be cool. I’m from other side of Dartford tunnel. St Olaves or CRGS no difference as we will be moving.
layla22

Post by layla22 »

Serge,
How's did you get on with St O. I found the admin people very helpful last year.

Layla22
shiva

Post by shiva »

Hi Layla22. Great news…didn’t have to call them as I receive an offer letter from St Olaves today. I guess it was just an error from our council. Now up to Mrs and DS to choose.
Thanks for asking.
sudhacm

Post by sudhacm »

My DS got first pref as St Olave . We got confirmation but email on 1st Mar but we recd the letter today.