Billericay/ Brentwood to SHSG New Coach service

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
mum of boys

Billericay/ Brentwood to SHSG New Coach service

Post by mum of boys »

SBC Leisure, who run a number of coaches to Westcliff schools are trying to put together a new coach from Brentwood and Billericay to SHSG. They need to find out if there is enough demand.

I have a friend who is keen to get this up and running, so thought I would mention it here.

If you are interested, then you can get the details on their website and call to register interest:

http://www.sbcleisure.com/?page_id=57" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Araucana girl

Re: Billericay/ Brentwood to SHSG New Coach service

Post by Araucana girl »

That would be so good - I have avoided SHSG in my options for next year even though dd was keen. Might now actually go and look at it if coach service gets up and running. Please please let there be enough support!
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."

Albert Einstein
Finally

Post by Finally »

Hi

I have emailed the coach company. I have heard this is a great school but again would probably not put it down as a choice as no coach from Brentwood area. Let's hope they get a good response from people. :D
Araucana girl

Post by Araucana girl »

I have emailed to show interest as well.
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."

Albert Einstein
purplegirl

Post by purplegirl »

:D Loved the school when I looked round, but must admit didn't put it down on application this time; but this was only due to transport issues.
If you could get a coach up and running it would be fantastic for next time round...
Finally

Post by Finally »

Hi

Just want to bring this to everyone's attention again. I spoke to the coach company and they say they still do not have enough interest. Apparently they started off at 26 but are now down to just 6 people for next year.

The lady I spoke to at SBC asked if I could put a message on here again to see if there would be any more interest for next year. It is such a shame. I am sure more people would put this as a first choice if there was already a coach running from this area. I went to see the school last week on the Open Evening and was very impressed.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now