Bond Online Advice Please

11 Plus English - Preparation and Information

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

vickyconfused

Bond Online Advice Please

Post by vickyconfused »

Does it really take a year to do all these tests or have any of you opted for the 3 months subscription say for June July August and got through it all in the time ? Are the questions hard enough, as the sample ones seem quite straightforward. Also, for English the sample seems very easy and is odd spellings /plurals so in the actual online tests do they have short comprehensions? Many Thanks. Confused as ever!
fizzypops

Re: Bond Online Advice Please

Post by fizzypops »

Hi Vickyconfused, I can absolutely understand you. I bought this for my DD last year. These are basically topics and you have to improve your score on them. Except for Mock Exams, they are like a couple of sets of each topic, and work the same way. It doesn't take one year to do all these, just need loads of practice and...experience, I'd say.
My DD basically did all of them in half a year(we booked the one year Bond Online) and was improving her ratings on all of them in the second six months. The good average is probably around 80-90%, of course, everything depends on the school your DD's going for.
Nevertheless good luck! 8) :arrow: :wink:
FP Fizzypops
um

Re: Bond Online Advice Please

Post by um »

The level is set at the level of Bond Papers 10-11 (previously known as 4th papers) so you may find that the work is not as challenging as needed for the last 3 months before the exam.
Then again, that will depend on your area and the exam your child is taking. I'm speaking from a Birmingham perspective :)
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now