Bexley Kent test

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Socrates2006

Bexley Kent test

Post by Socrates2006 »

Hello thinking of putting my son in for the Bexley/ Kent test this September his teachers have recommended he sits it.

Can't find a tutor can anyone recommend what he should be doing and what the test involves etc

:?

Genuine recommendations by PM only (private message) are acceptable - but beware of the possibility that someone who appears to be offering a recommendation may have a vested interest! Please let us know if you think anyone is abusing the system by soliciting for business or 'spamming'.
It's easy to report a possible problem: just click on the red exclamation mark that appears with every post and PM: Image

Always treat recommendations from unknown persons with caution. However, there are many long standing members (check the date of joining and number of posts) who make a valuable contribution to the forum. If you receive a recommendation from one of them, it could be worth considering seriously (while still exercising a degree of caution).

If you receive a recommendation from anyone else, please exercise extreme caution!

Note also:
  • • Tutors can found in the online tutor directory by clicking here

• Institutional Course details can be found here

• Intensive Holiday Courses can be found here
Kind regards

ForumAdmin
rosehulk

Re: Bexley Kent test

Post by rosehulk »

Have pm
METINSOLO

Re: Bexley Kent test

Post by METINSOLO »

Hi rosehaulk
I am also looking for a tutor and would appreciate it if have Tutor you could recommend if could pm me the number. Thank you.