It's Over!!!!!!!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lincolnshire (Lincs)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Confused!

It's Over!!!!!!!!

Post by Confused! »

:D
Well both the VR & NVR exams are over, so it is out of our hands now people.
Good luck to everyone for the 13th October.....

PS Have all of Lincs done the 11+ now?
adraini

Post by adraini »

Yep

I think it's all over for us in Lincs. Our local grammars tests were on the last 2 Saturdays and I think those in primary schools were the last two Mondays!

Counting down to results now! Not sure which is worse - the run up to the tests or the waiting for results!

Adraini
SJ

Post by SJ »

Last year I personally felt that the waiting for the results was the worst. But of course once you have them you then have the task of your choices and then waiting again to see if you get your ultuimate choice! It just seem sto go on and on.

Anyway keep us posted as to the results on the 13th. There are quite a few of us around from last year keeping our fingers crossed for you all.

SJ
patricia

Post by patricia »

Dear all

I am sure you are all glad its now over, bar the results.

I would be very grateful if you could ask you sons and daughters about the type of questions that came up in the VR test. As standard Nfer can be quite different from M/C.

Last year Lincs tests included word grids, different codes and substituting numbers for asterisks.

Thank you

Patricia
Alex

Post by Alex »

Last year some of these came up on the practice not on the "real thing", e.g. mixed letter and number codes. As far as I can remember from what son told me the vast majority of the test can be found in the 21 types published by IPS - the exceptions were word grid - but only one so only one mark out of the 100 and a numbers section, not with asterisks but I think more like Susan Daughtrey's type 25 where you choose from a set of numbers to insert into a given sum to make the answer correct.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now