Mock tests for Sutton and Tiffin schools

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Marora987

Mock tests for Sutton and Tiffin schools

Post by Marora987 »

Hi All,

Can some one please guide me about institutes that take mock tests for Sutton and tiffin schools? I know that oxbridge is one of them but not sure about it quality. Any ideas.

Thanks
Godwilling

Re: Mock tests for Sutton and Tiffin schools

Post by Godwilling »

I am looking for one too :)

One thing I didn't quiet understand is there is 30% weightage for reading in Tiffin. What does that involve ? Is it comprehension ?
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

It is good to have the experience of few mocks before sitting for the exam. However, series of short mocks over many weeks are not very useful and costly both financially and time wise.
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

We try to keep the forum as safe as possible - we don't allow tutors to be openly recommended, because it attracts posts with fake recommendations ('dodgy' advertising solely designed to solicit business on the internet).
It is also not unknown for unscrupulous competitors to 'plant' posts seeking to denigrate the opposition!

Genuine recommendations from forum members by PM only (private message) are permitted - but be aware of the possibility that someone who appears to be a 'helpful parent' offering advice may not be all they seem! There could be an ulterior motive.

Always treat recommendations from unknown persons with great caution.
However, we have many long standing members (check carefully the date of joining and number of posts) who make a very valuable contribution to the forum. If you receive a private recommendation from one of them, it could be worth considering.

Please let us know if you think anyone is abusing the system by soliciting for business or 'spamming'.
It's easy to report a possible problem - just click on the red exclamation mark that appears with every post and PM: Image

Legitimate tutors are welcome to advertise their services properly on our website. Please see below.

Note:
  • • Tutors can found in the online tutor directory by clicking here

• Institutional Course details can be found here

• Intensive Holiday Courses can be found here
Kind regards

ForumAdmin
[/color]
999 mum

Post by 999 mum »

Hi,

Have you had a look at the Sutton Grammar PTA mocks?

The number of children taking the mocks is huge and so you can compare your child's results against a large cohort. I think it also helps that they experience what it is like to walk into a strange hall with a lot of other children.

You could search for these mocks on here as they have been discussed several times before.

I cannot comment on any other mocks as I did not try any others. But I would find out how many others would be sitting the exam.
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

I recommend these Mocks highly, there are lots of threads on this so do a search on Sutton mocks.
tabasco

Post by tabasco »

Godwilling wrote:I am looking for one too :)

One thing I didn't quiet understand is there is 30% weightage for reading in Tiffin. What does that involve ? Is it comprehension ?
Yes, that is reading comprehension.
Marora987

Post by Marora987 »

Thanks for reply. Unfortunately, there is no space available on Sutton grammer PTA :(. I have to check some where else.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now