Tutor in Warwickshire

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Diamond37

Tutor in Warwickshire

Post by Diamond37 »

Hi there

Can anyone please recommend a tutor in Warwickshire preferably in Leamington Spa and Warwick? Please email me.

Also, with the many study aids available can anyone recommend any specific aids for my son for VR, NVR and Maths? He will be sitting the 11+ for entry into KES Vi Stratford so with only a few months left i need advice on getting a few books, on line tools that he can get stuck into.

Thanks

Genuine recommendations by PM only (private message) are acceptable - but beware of the possibility that someone who appears to be offering a recommendation may have a vested interest! Please let us know if you think anyone is abusing the system by soliciting for business or 'spamming'.
It's easy to report a possible problem: just click on the red exclamation mark that appears with every post and PM: Image

Always treat recommendations from unknown persons with caution. However, there are many long standing members (check the date of joining and number of posts) who make a valuable contribution to the forum. If you receive a recommendation from one of them, it could be worth considering seriously (while still exercising a degree of caution).

If you receive a recommendation from anyone else, please exercise extreme caution!

Note also:
  • • Tutors can found in the online tutor directory by clicking here

• Institutional Course details can be found here

• Intensive Holiday Courses can be found here
Kind regards

ForumAdmin
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now