2013 exam

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

amrit bhogal

2013 exam

Post by amrit bhogal »

my daughter took exam today at QM walsall...she said it was really difficult....now im stressing about about the results in oct..... :?.she did study hard same as my eldest daughter who took same text last year and she got the place at QM,starting this year in sept....hope younger one will pass it aswell....
Professor Yaffle

Re: 2013 exam

Post by Professor Yaffle »

Hi my DD also took the exam today and also said she found it hard. Wishing you lots of luck for the results, I think they are out in September this year so not too long to wait.
Happy dad

Post by Happy dad »

Strange how the mind works. My DS was chilled after Despicable Me 2 last night and swimming this morning. He came out saying it was fairly straight- forward. So I was happy. Now I read others saying it was difficult. Now I am worried.

Now just two months until the Birmingham Consortium exam.
Turtlegirl

Post by Turtlegirl »

I'm a bit worried too! My boy said it was easy. And then that he failed to finish the maths. Oops! But also that we'd revised some of the words that came up in the synonyms section. So looks like we won a bit lost a bit.
amrit bhogal

Post by amrit bhogal »

Professor Yaffle wrote:Hi my DD also took the exam today and also said she found it hard. Wishing you lots of luck for the results, I think they are out in September this year so not too long to wait.
oh..that will be good if we get the results in sept...still it seems too long wait!!!
amrit bhogal

Post by amrit bhogal »

Turtlegirl wrote:I'm a bit worried too! My boy said it was easy. And then that he failed to finish the maths. Oops! But also that we'd revised some of the words that came up in the synonyms section. So looks like we won a bit lost a bit.
my DD left few maths questions too..she said there was not enough time..good luck with the results...:)
amrit bhogal

Post by amrit bhogal »

Happy dad wrote:Strange how the mind works. My DS was chilled after Despicable Me 2 last night and swimming this morning. He came out saying it was fairly straight- forward. So I was happy. Now I read others saying it was difficult. Now I am worried.

Now just two months until the Birmingham Consortium exam.
well you will find out when get the results...hope its a good news for you and everyone who took exam this year...my DD is taking Sutton coldfield high school in Sept. too...good luck!
MSD

Post by MSD »

Sent you a PM happy dad!
amrit bhogal

Post by amrit bhogal »

results are out on 13th sept....good luck everyone..:)
Happy dad

Post by Happy dad »

MSD wrote:Sent you a PM happy dad!
Must be on donkey mail, nothing showing as yet.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now